Tillotson Carburetor Rebuild kit for model HL-231B. For Columbia/HD gas (2 cycle) 1967-81 Kit Includes:* Welch plug* Inlet valve needle and set* Inlet valve lever* Diaphragm cover gasket* Fuel pump gasket* Fuel pump diaphragm* Inlet cover gasket* Carburetor mount gasket
* Engine Rebuild Kit * EZGO '89-'93 Gas 2 Cycle * Includes: Cylinder and piston assembly, crankshaft, bearings, seals, and gaskets * *We inspect all rings before shipping* For 2 Cycle EZGO that has spark plug located on top of the motor (3PG) These are aftermarket rings. They will not work with…
Engine rebuild kit For E-Z-GO gas 1994-02 295cc Kit includes: * Valves with collets and retainers* Bearings and Seals* Connecting rods* Crankshaft* Gaskets Note: Piston and Rings are sold separately.
* Yamaha Heavy Duty Power Clutch Spring * Includes Input Shaft Spacer. * Greatly Increases Low End Torque for Gas Carts.
Driven clutch kit. Includes fixed and sliding sheaves, spring, spring seat, ramp shoes, woodruff key, nut, spacer and cotter pin. For Yamaha gas 1993-up G9-G22
…with larger tires* Comes complete with heavier spring, machined inner clutch & splined collar* This kit gears the cart lower, giving it more torque, for faster take off and better hill climbing* To remove your rear clutch you will need to purchase our clutch puller. SKU: 6257* Easy installation
Replacement driven clutch. For E-Z-GO gas 09-up ST400 Replaces OEM Numbers:* 62394
DRIVEN CLUTCH SPRING YAMAHA G2/G9
* Clutch Puller Bolt - Yamaha
Specifications: * Replacement driven clutch* Fits E-Z-GO gas 10-up TXT/RXV* Replaces OEM Number(s): 618685Please Note: This clutch will only work if you have the 'New' style drive clutch (Item #50467)
* Drive Clutch Yamaha G1 2-Cycle * Comet bolt-on replacement drive clutch with gear
Ramp Button for E-Z-Go 4-Cycle Driven Clutch
* Drive Clutch * For EZGO 2 Cycle '88-'76 Comet
* Yamaha G16-22 Drive Clutch Bushing* Two (2) Required
Specifications: * Drive clutch* Fits E-Z-GO gas 10-up TXT / RXV* Replaces OEM Number(s): 618684Please Note: We recommend purchasing a clutch puller bolt to help with removal of old clutch (Item #8421)